The 2021 GPHG Finalists Are Here! Visit Our Special Page And Full List
And the nominees are…
For the 2021 edition of the Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Genève (GPHG), the list of finalists includes 84 watches separated into 14 categories. And while each category will have a declared winner, only one can win the coveted Aiguille d’Or trophy.
The official prize ceremony will take place in Geneva on Thursday, November 4th, at the Théâtre du Léman. However, in the months leading up to the official ceremony, the GPHG will be hosting a global tour of the competing watches, so watch enthusiasts all over the world can ogle the candidates.
Once again, Watchonista is proud to support the GPHG as a media partner. Be sure to check our website and social media channels for all the latest news.
The 2021 Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Genève (GPHG) Nominees
Below, you’ll find the list of this year’s GPHG finalists. Throughout the year, Watchonista has covered many of the nominated models. So, make sure to click on the links to learn more!
• Artya | Purity Tourbillon
• IWC Schaffhausen | Big Pilot's Watch Constant-Force Tourbillon Edition "IWC Racing"
• Louis Moinet | Space Revolution
Calendar and Astronomy
• Angelus | U30 Black Tourbillon, Flyback and Split-second Chrronnograph
• Breitling | Premier B09 Chronograph 40
• Louis Erard | Le Chrono Monopoussoir Louis Erard x Alain Silberstein
(Photography by Watchonista)