PAM515, Radiomir 1940 47mm pink gold.
• Already some Radiomir "1940" in current collections. ☺
• Beautiful case, probably the most beautiful of the Officine, it synthesizes the Radiomir and Luminor "1950" with great elegance.
• The case edge side gives an unforgettable charm.
• It is thin. Joy ! happiness !
• The date doesn’t shock to much.
• Mystery: As much as the Steel PAM514 seems rather inconsistent and not very graceful, the gold version, however, is to fall backwards ...
• Perhaps for the first time in the history of the Officine Panerai the gold version is the must-buy at the expense of the steel version.
1. SIHH2012 "after the bomb", a comprehensive review of previous news of the Officine and the first Radiomir "1940".
2. The brand of Officine page.
3. The Radiomir "1940" 42mm PAM512, the best "small" Panerai in the history of the Officine.
4. The PAM526 Regatta, beautiful chronograph.
5. Watch page of the PAM515